The World Wide Web today is not just limited to desktop. People like to do their web browsing and multi-tasking on smart phones and hand-held devices that they can carry around with them. In such a scenario, it is crucial that your website functions just as effortlessly on your mobile devices as on personal computers. The best way to ensure a smooth compatibility from device to device is responsive web design which can respond to changing screen sizes of user’s devices. A responsive website platform helps developers to deliver device independent user interface.
A top Responsive website development company in India provides best solution for the obstacles that arises due to resolution of different web surfing devices and variation in the screen sizes.
Ten amazing facts about the responsive website design are as follows:
- Cost effective – Responsive website eliminates development cost and time, up to a great extent. The responsive website helps you to optimize your site for all devices. With it, you can save lots of energy, time and money to be invested in creating separate websites.
- Website performance and loading time – Internet and Google users love fast loading websites. Responsive websites load fast and provide optimal viewing experience of a website on all devices. Thus, it results in improved performance and decreased bounce rate.
- Responsive website improves the UX – Responsive website design allows the users to view their site without needing to pinch the screen. These sites are created to provide soothing and rich user experience to both the mobile as well as desktop users and thus improve the user experience.
- Less maintenance – Responsive website requires less maintenance as you have to maintain only one website. This will considerably reduce your work load.
- Search engine optimization – All search engines especially Google show responsive sites at the top of their search results.
- Best user experience – A responsive site automatically adjusts to the size of your device’s screen and users don’t have to go through several pages to find what they are looking for.
- Single design sufficiency – In responsive websites, just a single design is enough for all devices. This reduces a huge burden of webmasters and designers.
- Boosts ROI – Responsive website design abolishes a number of issues related to the functionality, feel, look and performance of your website and thus boosts ROI.
- Over 55% of internet users turn up on mobile devices – More than half of the population is accessing internet either via their tablets or smart phones. This high use of mobile devices for browsing the internet made web designers create a responsive site that can work effectively on multiple screen sizes and devices.
- Similar desktop and mobile features – The features and content of responsive website design are the same – user can view it in 320 pixels or in 1800 pixels. They might look different in the laptop and the mobile, but they are the same content wise and design wise.
These are some of the amazing facts that will guide you to know more about responsive website. But always make sure you hire a reliable responsive website development company that has good experience in creating responsive web design.